Goals

Some of my goals are to try something new ,read more ,read another book of the Bible, and learn how to bake chocolate chip cookies .

19 thoughts on “Goals

1. Those are some great goals! I have also set a few goals for myself this year. I want to make some new friends, and i want to spend more time with my friends this summer!

2. What wonderful goals! I can’t wait to hear all about it as you try some of them during this strange time of school at home. I am curious what new thing you will try, but your family is bursting with creativity, and you always seem to find new adventures around you. If your chocolate chip cookies are like your mom’s, they will be fantastic indeed!

1. Oh, you know I am! I watched it until it finally got too dark last night, and going outside was the first thing I did this morning! The birds at our class feeder are very busy today, and they are keeping me good company. Plus the WORMS! Ha ha.

3. Hi Charlotte those are some great goals
    I hope you will learn how to make chocolate chip cookies
    And it would be fun to read another book of the Bible

Rat

1. Hi Annabella for the cooking math project My mommy taught me how to make cookies 🍪!

4. I think your goals are good goals.I love chocolate chip cookies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Hi stuffy I like to bake to! How are you doing when school is out? How do you like home schooling?

Your friend Snowbird.

1. Thank you for commenting I like homeschooling what about you!

6. Hi Charlotte
    How are you doing? What are you doing for recess?

Your friend Elizabeth

1. Hi Elizabeth we’re not really doing recess we’re doing walks though!

7. You have some interesting goals. I had some for spring break, but because of covid-19 I can’t go anywhere:((

8. Hi, Charlotte!

My name is Mrs. Wohlafka, and I am a commenter for Student Blogging Challenge.

I see one of your goals is to read more. That is a very good goal! What books have you read recently that you liked? I am a teacher assistant in an elementary school library, and I love to read!